Wednesday, October 12, 2005

12th October

Wow, another two weeks have passed by, damn life sure does move fast sometimes. I wish I could let you all in on how I am feeling, but I feel if I inspect myself too deeply I may well just fall apart. This would not be helpful at the moment, so I wont, I will just say I am fine and smile sweetly and laugh in all the right places and no one will know. Well accept all the people who read this.
I am working with a company called Omega computers, we have decided to join both companies up together, this has been great but I have not stopped working since we done this, sometimes 18 hours a day or more. On top of that my Father in Law is still hanging on, although he is ill and this is putting a strain on the mrs. She is careing for him and I promised I would be there for her and at the moment I am not. So I have to deal with guilt for feeling I have let her down. I have to deal with her as at the moment I am a target for all the venom and feelings she has, I have to come to terms with the fact that a man I respect and admire is leaving this mortal coil. I am also supposed to do my uni work, fix everybodies pc in the neighbourhood, deal with our son, sort out mortgages as there is a possibility we are moving. Sort out fees for uni, I am also class rep, and christ knows what that brings apart from 30 whinging students about their lecturers.
Oh and I am not sleeping, but hey nothing new there.

Be well All

3 Comments:

Blogger Pip Wilson BHP said...

... that looks like a virus above hmmm
... but I am not
I am feeling good about what I have just read

great stuff

bhp

10:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you im still poppin in and stillleavin the notes and words of encouragement that may mean nothin may mean somethin, Im battling again myself atm but always know im about should u need a friend to talk about life or just them made up things
tc

11:44 pm  
Blogger luvpayne said...

stay strong my friend... we are always thinking of you.. be well..
i dont know if you know..but cleo is ill.. and i know you have alot going on in your life, and stifes to deal with, but if you could pass on some positive energy her way.. I would apprieciate it.. thank you... please take care..
luv

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home