Thursday, September 15, 2005

September 15th

Ok just a quickie, my feelings are in turmoil, I am holding it together, barely. All of my other halfs family have descended from USA and Guernsey etc. Father in Law is not well, they are now saying they will not treat anything and it is just a case of deciding wether he comes home or goes straight to a hospice to end his days.

No one has asked how I feel about it all, everyone is too wrapped up in their own grief to think about anyone else. I just keep going and running people around and being everyone elses shoulder to cry on. The truth is I hurt over it, I have the upmost respect and admiration for my father in law the world is loseing a great man. Still I got broard shoulders............

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

3:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home