Wednesday, August 24, 2005

August 24th

Here I am again!!!!! Well lets see, last night we went and watched the Island at the cinema, it was ok, tho I would not recomend running out to see it. Some ok special effects but the story line is a bit slow and predictable. I think they missed a point in the film about memory transferance and maybe some good philisophical points, but then again that could just be the degree talking.
Apart from the cinema yesterday was an average day I guess, I felt a bit low all day although I managed to hide it quite well till the evening. My depression seems to get worst towards night time, maybe because I am so tired, or perhaps because I have used up all my resources tollerating other humans........
Still all in all, an ok day. It was nice to have some peace and time out with the mrs on our own. I love our son to pieces but sometimes a bit of adult company and time alone is nice as well.

Today s wet, really wet, I am watching the rain pour down so hard I can not see the hills!!!!!!!! I like the rain, it makes eveything clean smelling, well for about 2 hours afterwards anyway. I love the smell of rain on tarmac. Mind you, I like the smell of rain on grass as well. Talking of Tarmac, I took an FTO out for a spin yesterday, nice car, no supra tho. I think I will ask if I can have it for a weekend, the garage owe me some favours. That would be cool, back in a sports car, even if it is only a little FTO. Still beggers can not be choosers.

Right, must get on with work, be well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home