Thursday, August 04, 2005

4th August

Business is good, maybe too good. Inundated with work and loseing track of where I am with it all, still could be worse, I might be not working and not earning anything.

I am ok, tired and raging toothache, moods are level to upwards. Need to find a dentist. Got appointment on the 10th for a skeletal assesment. Sounds posh, basically someone looks at my back and says, yip your screwed :)

Anyways need to get on with work, so its short and sweet. Hope you are all well.
Erm........ one last thing, if anyone is reading this anymore, please leave me some feed back, I am after all insecure and needy :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Pip Wilson BHP said...

..... a daily clicker here ....... only when I am away do I fail ...... and always thinking if you will make Greenbelt this year?



you are beautiful


bhp

12:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aint it funny how we always miss each other got the message you had popped in will mail ya with a link too me new blog when i actually bother too write in it at least u will know my thoughts then. Take care be good and keep that chin up
ellers
xx

10:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

3:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

3:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home