Monday, July 04, 2005

July 4th

Its raining, I must be in England. Which is no surprise as I live here, but just for once I would like to be somewhere else, not for long, but just for a while. Wimbledon is over for another year, a rather predictable outcome in the mens and a rather interesting one in the womens. I am glad Venus won it, it is funny watching commentators do a complete about face.
I am in one piece and surprisingly today I am a bit down, I thought today would be a good day as I have got a surprise for my better half, I have bought her a Discovery. It is the car she has always wanted, and I know it will make her happy, and that is normally enough to make me happy, but not today. Instead my mood matches the sombre dark grey clouds hanging over head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home