Wednesday, June 15, 2005

June 15th

On a borrowed hard drive at the moment, my new ones arrive tomorrow :) wahooooooo.

I am ok I think, well OK as I can be, things in life are slow but moving. Certain parts of the jigsaw are falling into place. Money is as always, just enough to see us through (with a little help from our plastic friends).

A couple of big things, one I have decided to help out a complete stranger who is going bankrupt with his business, sorting out advertising and helping him decorate the shop etc...... (Mainly because he makes the best pizza's and kobide and rice in the whole known universe. Any one ever dareing to visit Glossop or the surrounding area should definately give him a bell on 01457 85 85 88)
The second big thing is I have had it confirmed that I have passed this year at uni, which is cool. Only 3 more to go :)

Thats my life in a nutshell lol.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you, it's been a while, glad to see it's going well, drop a line when ya can. Congrats with uni, very proud of ya hun. Take care.

>Mel

7:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

3:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home