Thursday, May 12, 2005

May 12th

Life...................

I have just found out I have passed my last exam with a first, 76%. This is good news, and bad. Its great that I managed to get another first after having my grades slip to 2:1 and 2:2, however seeing as how it was the same day I handed in a letter from my Dr saying they dont think I am up for doing exams and please let me be for a while, I dont think the letter will work now.......

Still positive note, A first, excellent has been a whole term since I got a first on anything, and I have juts handed in one of my pieces of coursework as well, so that means Im down to 2 to do, well 1 and a half as I have all ready done half of the other one. Summer holidays here I come. I have got till whitsun to finish all my coursework and fit in 3 exams I need to do to make up. Which is what 2 weeks? Hmmmmm toughy but worth it, as we break up at Whit and dont return till, oh, October. Lol, hard life of the student.
The big decision is what do I do over the summer hols? I would like to do something to help someone and preferably people facing. It would be nice to do something which has some relation to the degree, I don't know, perhaps I will look at joining the samaritans or something. If I had though about it before I would have applied to GreenBelt to do security again, tho it has been a while. Still onwards and upwards................

This positive thinking hurts my head.........

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

congrats on the exam results! On a purely selfish note please don't do too much positive thinking tho - you make me feel horribly inadequate ;)
can you go to GB as a 'punter' rather than working? I'm doing that this year, cos I'm not allowed to work, and am actually quite looking forward to some total 'me time'. Horribly expensive tho.

6:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

3:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home