Monday, April 25, 2005

April 25th

Ok Ok I have done it again lol. Sorry folks. Sometimes life is just too short.
Right quick update, today I had an exam, so as you can imagine spent a lot of time studying. Todays exam was ok, it was on Freud, Schizophrenia and intelligence testing, I did not do as well as I normally do, but I think I did enough to pass, maybe even get a 2:2. I am still suffering from memory problems, and the Dr is writing to university to try and get them to help me. The biggest problem is we dont know if it is the tablets that are causing the memory problems or the depression, so we keep plodding along and I keep taking my pills. Right, next problem my back, today is a great day, I have finally got to the point where it no longer hurts to sit down and the constant pain in my legs have gone. Ok, so I still got constant pain in my back, but trust me, its a move in the right direction. My physio is dead impressed with my recovery rate and has said I can go back to training, SLOWLY, but its a start. So tomorrow I am off down the Dojo to destroy all the good me and the physio have done. So thats cool. Happy me.
Wow, today I have not taken any pain killers, I have just realised, norally I take several different ones throughout the day, but today I have taken none, and the pain is not too bad. I know it probably will hurt more tomorrow, but again its a positive step. The sun is out today, I hate having to take exams while it is sunny, but I have to. Only 3 more exams and 2 pieces of coursework to go to finish this year of my degree................WAHOOOOOOOOOOO............
Mind you only 4 weeks in which to do it as well. Still could be worse.
Right next topic, me and Judes, we are doing ok. We went to the salon on saturday and had manicures, we go about once a fortnight. We enjoy the salon and catching up on the gossip, and before all you blokes go what a wuss, go and try it. It makes you feel good, makes your hands and nails look good, and stops me cutting my hands to shreds when im punching in training. However this saturday I was a bit wussy and agreed to paint my nails 'Thai Punch' which is a black/deep purple colour. I dont know why I agreed, but I did. Apart from people now looking at me wierdly, it aint too bad lol. I think I may paint my nails before fighting in competition, should be interesting lol.
I keep looking at the Greenbelt website, Greenbelt for those that dont know is a christian arts festival. It is a great place to go. I used to go all the time, but have not been for a few years, infact I have not even been to the 'new' site. I wish I could go, but with having a partner and child it is so expensive. We just cant afford it, so I guess I will have to wait till next year. Something keeps pulling me back to the site tho, and something keeps pulling my mind back to a time way back when, when I had a faith. Hmmmmmmmm I think I may have to do some more serious thinking.
So, sorry about rambling, but hell its my blog and i will ramble if i want too lol. The upshot of all these ramblings is this, I am feeling ok today, and yesterday and even saturday. I am human tho and can make mistakes, and I am as someone I know would say a beutiful imperfect human............ Thanks Pip.
Thanks to all of my friends, and please please please keep leaving comments. I love to hear from you all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey u, sorry I had too retire when up popped into chat bit tired and worn out! Great news re ur back!!! TAke it easy^o) as if!
Keep going hun you will reach your goal soon, you know its achievable
lady xx

4:22 pm  
Blogger Caroline said...

hiya! thanks for your comment on my blog! good to meet you- great blog, see you agin soon
Caroline (onepedestrianaway...)

8:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

3:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home