Sunday, April 10, 2005

April 10th

Hi folks, this one is gonna be short, just to let you know I am alive, and under a pile of coursework for uni. This week has been numerous ups and downs, with being ill from what is probably a diclofenic overdose, don't worry nothing serious, just a bad couple of days with stomach cramps and not being able to eat.
Also I have started physio for my back problems, what was diagnosed as a muscular problem has now been changed to a trapped nerve through disc movement. So that's me, I will blog more once I have done the uni stuff, and worked out how to pay the physio the £64 per week it is costing me.

This made me smile.

" There is only two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not too sure about the universe"

Albert Einstein.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home