Sunday, April 03, 2005

April 2nd

Today has been a good day. A day all to myself, a me day. I dont have many of them and today wasnt meant to be one of them, but I did anyway. I spoke to some old friends and some new friends. I slept some, took my pills and generally relaxed.
It also gave me a lot of time to think. I am whome I am. Sometimes it feels like i joined an underclass of society, the untouchables. A class of people that 'normal' people do not wish to associate with. They keep themselves in their ivory towers and pull there children away for us, as if it is contagious. I am a Self Harmer (SH). There is more of us out there than you could imagine. A SH is not someone seeking attention or making a bad attempt at suicide, infact quite the opposite, it is, certainly for me, one of the things that stops me committing suicide. It is a release, turns my mental and tortured thoughts into a physical aspect. It allows me to control my rages.
I cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home