Sunday, March 20, 2005

March 20th

Howdy everybody, again thanks for the comments I read them all. Life can be strange cant it? I have had a strange weekend. Firstly, I have decided to buy a house, dont know why, just got fed up of paying rent. So The family and I have been searching for houses all weekend. Found one as well, so lets wait and see what happens with that one. Secondly, I been out doing a job on a pc for a friend of a friend of a friend, you get the idea. Earnt a nice amount of wedge, and looks like I made a pal as well. Always good. SO some plus points to my weekend.
Saturday, we were taken out for a meal by some friends of mine from uni. We went to a little italian not to far away from here. The evening was ok, the company was good. The meal was terrible. I have been quite ill today, tho fortunately Mother Nature seemed fit to give me an iron gut. During this meal we waxed lyrical about old times and new. I thought a lot about my past, the ups and downs, the good and bad, the joy and pain. Mainly the pain, the losses I suffered, the pain of friends leaving, the pain of watching a friend bleed out and you not able to help them.
At one point during the meal, the waiter (who was fairly unhelpfull and obnoxious) spent about 5 minutes leaning on my shoulder, talking to the people behind me. As my family would say, I 'Flashed', took everything in me not to get up and tear the waitors arms off, and beat him with the soggy ends. Tho I didnt I just asked him if he wouldnt mind not leaning on me. Those who know me would know the warning signs, I think he got the point.
Last night was a bad night, I didnt take my sleeping pills. I slept fitfully for about 3 hours, then the images started, horrible, grotesque, bloody images, searig themselves into my mind. Even awaking is not an escape from them. They haunt my mind through my wakeing hours, waiting for me to sleep to burn themselves deeper ito my brain. will this pain and rage ever leave me, I hope so.

So a mixed weekend. Still got some assignments for uni to do, so I will now leave you all, be safe one and all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still reading, still thinkin of you hope your ok. ali x

8:00 pm  
Blogger GreenCastle said...

Thanks ali, is always nice to be in someones thoughts, i trust all is well with you.

5:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

3:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

4:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home