Friday, March 11, 2005

March 10th

Well it has been a while since i last blogged. The answer to my question on the 7th was most people will smile if you smile at them. Simple really. Answer to world peace lol.

This is only quick. Short one tonight so here is the info in short hand lol.

8th was a bleak day, down big time. Started cutting again.

9th was my Birthday, 28. Not a bad day, tho in pain constantly with back. Phoned psych crisis team, left a message as no one there. some crisis, left messsages for my Dr and the psyh nurse. No response as yet.

10th was an interesting day for me, lets just say I made some new aquaintances, and maybe something more as well.

Right told you was quick, overall mood is upwards of bottom.

Will make a full report tomorrow as I have more time then.


"There is no crime greater than having too many desires;
There is no disaster greater than not being content;
There is no misfortune greater than being covetous."

Lao Tzu

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

3:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home