Friday, March 25, 2005

March 25th

I am sorry dear blogger friends, for it has been 5 days since my last blog. I did try on the 22nd, but it wouldnt upload and I lost it (damn infernal pc, spawn of satans loins !!!). This morning finds me in a cheerful way, although i dont suppose it will last for long. Am in a fair amount of pain, tho not to much. I am looking forward t spending time with my father today.

March 24th.
Today is my mothers birthday, so did the dutiful son bit and phoned her, it was erm, interesting, she was pleased I remembered, then spent 12 mins moaning about her life, never asked how I was, how my family were, nothing. This has become the norm for my mum in the last 6 months, she has changed soo much, became so egocentric. It is a shame, I still love her, she is my mum.
My Father also arrived today. Things between myself and my Father have had there ups and downs, but I am looking forward to spending some time with him, especially on my home ground. My father(well teqhnically step father, tho he is the only father I ever had) is a good man, and lives with Diabetes (type 2), which he says is now under control, he has lost a couple of toes and has regular bleeds in his eyes. He arrived with Nina (his wife, who incidently is lovely) and we all had a good chin wag for a couple of hours. We showed them around (which is great fun as the house is massive and is absolutely gorgeous and spotless at the moment) as this is the first time my father has come to see me since I moved up North. We then went to the campsite where my father is staying for the week (he has a mobile home/camper thingy). It is the first weekend this season they are away. Went to fill the water tanks up on the van, to discover there was leaks in the pipe. So I ran around getting the bits and fixed it for my father there and then. (This may sound irrelevant, but my father would normally not allow me to do anything for him and would always know better, tho this time he sat back and allowed me to do it, he even said thank you!!!) Once sorted things went a bit more smoothly. Had a brief cuppa with them and then left them to settle down.

March 23rd
Damn it, I forgot to post mums birthday card, even with Judes reminding me to do it. Damn it again!!!!!!!! Last night I had little sleep, tossed and turned and awaited the nightly visitations of images. They did not come, I dont think I fell deep enough asleep for them to come. I feel tired and drained this morning, like I went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Spoke to local health food shop, they dont have valerian root, but willl get it in for me. So more waiting on that score. I feel shite today, down in the dumps, in pain, angry, boy do I feel angry, i will have to watch that today. Didnt do much on the house today in preperations for fathers visit. We all went up on to the moors, and played in the waterfalls and climbed some hills (Boy calls them mountains) and just enjoyed the sun, for the brief moment we have it. Noboday around on the moors, so no one to get mad at. Perhaps I should move and become a hermit. Boy broke his PS2 today by pulling it of the desk by the lead, it was an accident. I broke a door frame by punching it, (it wasnt an accident) dont think anyone has noticed yet tho............ tis ok I think i have patched it up and it will be fine.

March 22nd
Not a bad night sleep, dreams wasnt too bad. Spent most of today cleaning house for fathers inspection. not a lot happend. I feel ok, tho back hurts loads. Saw different Dr today, as mine was away on holiday. Nothing exiting really happened, he looks kinda strange, very stern faced and lopes along rather than walks, a bit ike you would imagine a werewolf to walk I guess. Not the smartest of men with a shirt to short in the arm for him and cuffs undone. He seemd to know his stuff tho. Still wont have to see him again I dont think.

March 21st
Erm I been asleep since then and cant remember. Somethign important happened today, but what, I dont know. Oh yes, I agreed to counselling. An old friend of mine put a counsellor in touch with me, and im going to give it a go. That was it, knew it was important.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home