Friday, April 15, 2005

April 15th 14:20

I have just signed in for the fist day in a while, I have been struggling with coursework and exam revision and work and family and injuries and training, and trying to balance all of it. Well the work can wait, the injuries can cause as much pain as they want and the exam revision will have to wait as well. I am taking the weekend off. Off of everything, I have two friends coming up from down south, two of my closest friends. It is fair to say that without these two I wouldn't be here now. They have both saved my life in more ways than one on several different occasions.
So, I spent this morning tidying the house, sometimes I can be very selfish moaning about my problems. I have a lot to be thankful for, this house for one, its huge, and I am very lucky to have it. (Not so lucky when I have to clean the fecking thing!!!!) Everything is spotless and put away and I'm quite proud of it all. Judes is away at work till the early hours, so she will be surprised as well.
These friends of mine know more about me, probably than anyone else alive. They will know I spent the day cleaning because they know what I live like LOL. They also know about my depression, infact when I had an episode before it was both of them that helped me through it. The one fact they don't know is the SH. I have just showered and eyed my scars and cuts carefully. I think as long as I wear a t-shirt they will be covered. I could not stand it if they found out about that. They would understand I think, but I would be too embarrassed.
Anyways just a quicky as I have to go pick boy up from school. I will see you all around soon I promise. I just read all the comments people have posted, if I wasn't as hard and blokey as I am I would have cried. (Those that know me, know the truth ;) ) Thanks people. all of you, it means a lot to me.

Hopefully I will catch up with you all soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

4:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home