Wednesday, April 20, 2005

April 20th

Damn, has it been 3 days allready? I must try and make more of an effort. Its 5pm, I am sitting here thinking about rubbish really. I have 3 assignments to be done by monday, then 2 more by 16th May. I have an exam every Monday between now and 16th May (except Bank Holiday) and some of the subjects I really dont have a scooby about. Still could be worse I guess. The weekend is now a distant memory, although it only happend last weekend, it seems like years since I have seen my friends. Life continues, pretty much how it always does. The election campaigns carry on filling our screens, the pills keep disapearing down my neck, the traffic keeps rolling past my window, and I still feel down in the dumps. Sometimes life overwhelmes me, I seem to stumble from one pillar to the next (or one crisis to the next, depending on your point of view) without any real sense of achievement of forward momentum. Life just is.
Its a dull day today, and the peaks are covered in mist, this used to fascinate me as I would sit for hours looking at the ever changing landscape. Now it is just dulll and grey. See everything is a perspective thing. Damn ok, I am not doing too well, still as I said could be worse.

Catch you all later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home