Sunday, May 01, 2005

April 30th

" We pass this way but once, there is no such thing as normal, just you and the rest of them, just now and forever."
Billy Connlly on having his nipple pierced.
I listened to billy last night, I like his stuff and am currently watching the re runs of his world tour of australia on sky. I wouldnt class him as one of the best philosophers our world has to offer, but he is a great people watcher. He has an almost existensionalist view on life, and I find that a cool way to look at things. He was explaining that when he got his nipple pierced that his piercer said, "One more of us, one less of them" when I got my piecing done, all my piercer kept saying was almost done now, almost done, or Stop screaming. I no longer have my nipples pierced as they got to sore and I removed them (the piercings not my nipples). I still have my tongue pierced and an amphallang I want another 2x ampallang and another amphallang. I dont know why I like being pierced, or indeed why I do it, or the tattoos. Well the tattoos are an art form, the piercings, I suppose some would argue they are an art form as well.
I love the quiet of the Sunday morning, the peaks are shrouded in mist as the sun rises and throws everything into relief. The dark hiills, with the smudged outline, as if an artist had drawn them in chalk and it had rained. The sweet smell of the fresh cut meadows fill the air, the birds begin the daily chorus, the farm animals opposite join in and everything in the world is at peace. Except my brain, my thoughts. The dark images are still imprinted on my brain, it makes me feel tainted and discordant with the world. As if the world has shunned me, not willing to accept that one like me, could be part of its truly beutiful and perfect itself.

4 Comments:

Blogger luvpayne said...

It would not have as much bueaty, had it not already accepted you. The world is a brighter and better place because you are part of it....

3:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This world is not made of perfections, it's the imperfections that make it beautiful. So what you're not perfect, none of us are, that's why we fit so wonderfully in the world. You're a beautiful imperfection, and you always hold a place here, never forget that.

6:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home