Wednesday, June 29, 2005

June 29th

Hmmmmmmmm, I have had a hell of a decision to make and finally I have made it, the road I have chosen is not well trodden and will be fraught with danger (bit melodramatic I know). Still the decision is made and now I have to see what life has to deal me and mine and take it from there.
How am I? Well, I am ok, no big up or big down just ok, guess the meds are working. The Dr phoned this morning to tell me to up my dosage of pills and although I took some more this morning I am now of the feeling that I may actually want to reduce the meds I am taking. Hmmmm, another hard decision. Still I have some time to think about it so we will see. I am just fed up with this plateau of ok, I want the ups and downs back in my life, well more ups than downs I hope, but I want to feel again.
I am going back to training this week, Friday to be precise. Hopefully my body will hold together long enough to get me fit for November and the national championships, I so want to fight in them even if I don't win (I never settle for second place.........) I have trained to hard and for too long not to do this, it was my aim for a couple of years and now I am finally without injury (well without pain, same thing) I can get back on the road of long runs, hard workouts and lots of sweating... Still enough about me.
GreenBelt is approaching fast, and I am in a slightly better financial position now, so I think I might well get down for one day if not two over the weekend. I just hope I can find Pip and maybe one or two others there to say hi to and thanks. I am special and I am unique, and it is thanks to people like Pip that I realise this now more than ever. There are others of course, many people, but some have gone above and beyond, Basil and Pip especially, thanks guys I love you both.
Right I have to run, I promise to catch up soon with you all.

Hope you are all well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

3:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home