Tuesday, July 05, 2005

July 5th

Today is a good day, i have helped my father inlaw buy a new car. He is happy with the new motor and i managed to get him a good deal. The Discovery is fine and driving well and it has been fun driving a big vehicle again. I have an interview for a job tomorrow and both my computer company and our new clothing label is going well. All in all a great day I think.
I stopped taking my tablets a few days ago, and although the fist person to say never just stop taking the anti depresants, I am feeling ok. Mind you lets see how bad I feel in a few days time.
Anyways, just a quick note to update things.

Be well all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home