Tuesday, July 12, 2005

July 12th

Its Hot.................Damn Hot
It has been a week!!!!!!! OMG how time flies when you aint having fun.......
quick update, business is good, pc's doing well, clothing company now off the ground and running, we still have the site to set up but please add it to your favs and check it out, should be up and running by the end of the month. www.board-monkey.com Did I mention it was hot?

how am I? I am ok, life is life, it carries on. I have stopped taking all drugs (the prescribed ones, I dont take other drugs any more) and it has been an interesting week and a bit, some low lows and some high highs, I feel better for not taking them and the challenge of setting up the new company has helped (I like new challenges and pressure). The lows are bad, but survivable, the highs are great, it as been a while since I had a high, partly due to the drugs as they level the playing field so to speak. But I am ok.
The uni course is now a distant memory and will no doubt stay that way till october, I am looking forward to getting back to it tho and I am reading a lot around the subject, psychology is amazing.
Anyways I said it would be quick, I hope this finds all of you well. Dont be scaired to leave a comment.


DO NOT STOP TAKING ANY PRESCRIBED MEDICATION WITHOUT TALKING TO YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's been a while, if you've got a little free time i'd love to talk to ya hun. I'm glad things are going good for you. Take care!

3:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

4:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home