Monday, September 12, 2005

September 12th

Hi, wow another week passes. Father in Law is in Hopsital still and is now in stages of renal failure, but it is controled. They are talking about operating midweek to drain off the kidneys and see if they will recover, if not then the end is nigh. In some ways, and this sounds harsh I wonder if we should do the operation, it is only going to extend his life and and leave him with three drains for the rest of his life. It wont cure the cancer or stop the pain, just make him 'better'. I dont know.
Anyways, how am I? I am fine, I had hypnotherpay this week for the pain in my back, it went ok I guess, and I will let you know if it gets any better. My spirits are ok, and I am feeling quite bouyant and positive this week, I dont know how long for, but at the moment it is looking good.

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Be well

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

3:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

3:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home