Friday, August 26, 2005

August 26th

GreenBelt is upon us!!!!!! Wahoooo, actually I have to work this weekend now, so does not look like I will be going :-( Damn, never mind if it is meant to be, then we will find a way.
The weather today is still raining, so much for the light showers and then it will clear. We have had hail and driving rain most of yesterday and today so far. Damn I hope the cricket is not rained off.
I worked door last night for a local pub, it has been a while since I have done anything like that, I remember why I gave it up now, lol. Still it was ok. No trouble or anything, so not too bad.
So, how do I feel? I feel ok, bit down but not too much, bit achy, but again, not too much. Tired, my head hurts, other than that I am actually ok.
Starting to get ready for the new uni term as well now, well mentally at least. I can not wait to get back to the studying, honest. See some friends, make some new ones, learn something. It is all good.

Right I got to go, be well all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

4:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home