Thursday, September 01, 2005

1st September

Today is the start of a new month, and hopefully it will bring new things with it. The last few days have been hard, the insomnia is back again, big time, the last couple of nights have seen me with less than 3 hours asleep all together, it is ok tho. I am ok. I missed GreenBelt, that is a shame, but I intend to get involved with it next year, infact I am going too start looking at applying to be a steward, right now!!!!
I have been to see the dentist, which is a massive step for me, with all the kick boxing and door working etc you would think a dentist would not instill me with a complete all consuming fear, but it does. Still I have been and I have to have an extraction and some fillings replaced, but I will get it done.
The worst news is about my father in law, he is sick. He has lived with cancer for years, recently it has spread and in the last few weeks he has gone down hill. Today is worst than yesterday and it is a shame, he is a true gentleman and one of the last breed of them I guess. He served in Korea, has been a policeman for years, was a true head of the household and family always came first, a strong believer in both God and good. I only hope I am strong enough to hold everything together for Judes, and to ease and help her family in any way I can. I have only known him for a couple of years, but a kinder, fairer man you would never meet, his passing will be a sad loss to the community and especially those of us that love him.

Be Well

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home