Monday, September 05, 2005

September 5th

Just a short one, I have to enrol at university next Monday, and the course starts on the 26th :-)
However, the university has lost me in there system, so after spending some time on the phone, and people agreeing that yes I have passed the last two years, I now have to go down there and sort it all out. SHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. Never mind.
Father in Law is getting weaker and weaker, in all honesty I dont know why, the cancer does not seem to be that bad, but everything else is going wrong, no doubt the medical profesion will find the cancer has spread or he has some other ailment as yet undiagnosed.
Everything else in my life is pretty much the same, the dark clouds are still hanging over me, but I have found an umbrella to keep the rain off, hehe I like that one. I think I will use it again. Insomnia is still a major thing at the moment, last night I managed an amazing 2 and a half hours sleep :)

Anyway, I am ok, I am still fighting.

Hope you are all well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

3:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home