Wednesday, September 28, 2005

September 26th

Wow nearly two weeks!!! Right just a quick one, I will fill you all in latter about everything. In short I am fine, family are ok. Father in Law is home from hospital now and we are trying to sort out getting him to Sarnia (Guernsey) for that is where he wants to be. I have quit my delivery job!!! Not sure its a great idea but is too late now. I have joined forces with a friend and we have a computer shop set up in a market hall!!! So thats all cool, on top of that board-monkey is begining to come along quite well as well!!!. So all in all not too bad at all.
How am I? I am keeping it together, and the Mrs? She is as well, but both of us are close to breaking point. Still, life would be no fun without challenges!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home