Thursday, February 23, 2006

February 23rd

Well, what a week. The funeral went well, and was well attended. Even the weather was not that bad. I cried all the way through it, I tried not too, but the tears would not stop flowing. Wednesday we went to Chester zoo with my son, he wanted to adopt a bat in memory of his Grandad, so we did. He is great my son, he says the Zoo is his favourite place after home and he will miss going there with his Grandad.
All Judes family have gone now, and life is returning to normal, well kinda. Judes has been great through all this, I am worried about her, she has not really started grieving. Instead she has been everybodies pillar of strength, which is amazing when you consider it weas her dad, and it was her that had to deal with looking after him for so long. There is going to be a huge gap in all our lives.
Her fathers ashes are going to be spread in Guernsey, where he came from. So we have decided to get married in Guernsey when we go to spread his ashes, hopefuly at the vale churh where her mum is as well. That way all her family can be there, her Dad would have liked that.
So, How am I? I am alive, and I am strong. Life is kicking us hard at the moment, but we will survive. I have a kind and loving family surrounding me and because of this I will survive. Yes, it has been hard, and yes I have had to deal with some memories I would rather have not had to face, but Judes has helped me through them.

Hope all is well in Cyber Space

4 Comments:

Blogger The Harbour of Ourselves said...

Any friend of `pip's is a friend of mine.... Am sorry for your loss, but I live in the isle you speak of...if I can help in any way....please please let me know

grace and beer

11:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

M8 so sorry we are here for you luv and I

6:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thinkin of you
xx

12:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thinkin of u both
hugs

12:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home