Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday 16th

Has been a hard weekend, quints father is not well, they are upping his pain control today, on top of all that quint has stomach bug/food poisoning type thing, which has left her toilet/bed ridden. even water wont stay down, if she is no better today i think i will call the docs and get him to take a look at her.
How am I? I am ok, arent I always? Keeping busy from work and tryng to balance a family and work life as well as everything that is going on. Still if life was easy it would be boring right?

Anyways only a short one today, dont want to get to introspective I wont be able to work lol.

Hope you are all well

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ello its me and I mailed you to the one addy I had,hope your ok
thinking of you both at the mo
ell
xx

1:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home