Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday 14th

Hello again, damn another 9 days have passed!!!!! Where does the time go? Still, better than two weeks I guess. Well that was Friday the 13th, over again for a while. I do not think I beleieve in it to be fair, but I did get my first real electric shock of a pc, which burnt me and hurt like erm, well like a hot electric shock thingy I guess. Still wont do that again in a hurry!!!
Well how am I? I am ok, have been down a lot recently, feel like cutting again, but I have not. Life is hard at the moment, there is stress and tension indoors, quint blames me a lot for stuff which I have not done, I know she does not mean it and is just lashing out at the people that are closest to her. It is strange being on the other end of it for a while, I guess it has allowed me to see what she had to put up with when i was going through a bad patch and lashing out.
I have been to see my quints dad in the hospice which he is now in, it was difficult looking around another one of those places, all the memories flooding back, the pain, the smell, still I did it, not for me and not because I wanted to, but for quint. She probably will never know I spent that night sat up downstairs crying, remembering, praying. Still, sometimes its harder to talk to those close to you than a computer screen.

Hope you are all well in cyber land.

GC

-----------Ellers, yeah i think i still have you emal addy hun, why dont you email me than I will have it for sure ;) lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

3:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home