Thursday, March 16, 2006

March 16th

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, my wrist hurts. I do not know what is wrong with it, I do know it hurts to lift it, move it, twist it and type. So please forgive me if this is brief. I am still at work, and still trying to find something to do to keep me busy. I have had a bad week this week. I just can not seem to find the get up and go to keep the business runnig smoothly. My partner works hard and keeps the books in order, but he himself has not been well and between us we seem to have dropped the ball this week. Still could be worse I suppose.
Father in laws house has been sorted through and should be cleared by next week. Judes has been amazing, working and doing the house and trying to keep me and our son and house in order all at once. She is amazing. I have started working on our house and trying to get things in order and sorted, I think we are gonna have a massive spring clean/redecorate experiance. I am looking forward to it and yet not looking forward to it. Still it will be nice once finished.
Have to go to Essex next weekend for my mums birthday, she is 50. I still have no idea what to get her, think i will go to bodyshop and have a look around.
I am feeling down at the moment, and sleep is fitfull at best, but I have been worse. I am considering going back onto AD's but I am not sure yet. I have that usual male complex of not admitting when things have gone to far, but even taking that into consideration I dont think the time is right to go back onto tablets.

right i got to go, the wrist is killing me, hope all is well in cyber land

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home