Tuesday, May 30, 2006

May 30th

Wow, two weeks huh? Well it does not seem it. Lets see in those two weeks I have been very busy. Have celebreated our 3 year anniversary, bought a house and bought our second shop!!!!!!! So things have been a bit hectic. Hopefully the shop will be open in 5 or 6 weeks and we should be in the house within a month as well!!
Have sold my computer and have just thrown this one together to get online.

How am I? I am ok I guess. I am excited and yet frightend, it is a huge loan we have taken and although affordable it will not leave a huge margin for error. So if all goes well things will be ok, if they dont I will need a place to sleep lol.

GreenBelt is coming up fast now, and I am trying to sort things out tog et there, but wuth disapearing off to the states for a month on 1st September I dont know how practical it will be to get to GB as well.

Still life is cool, if a lil bit scary.

Hope you are all well.

Oh and I got flurescent pink nails this week, with Omega symbols on them. Looks cool lol

1 Comments:

Blogger luvpayne said...

congrats on all that has come your way, i do know success is in your path... smile, relax, smell the flowers.. and if you are able.. please smell the ocean for me..
when you feel the warmth in your heart, know it is U/us... sending you O/our love, support, streangth and comfort.. be well my friend

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home