Saturday, May 13, 2006

13th May

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING BLOGGERS!!!

How are we all today? I am in an interesting mood, relaxed, yet excited (I know contradictoin, but is how I feel). Work is interesting at mo, have a couple of problems with pc systems which are new, and spreading fast, so gives me something to focus on. I am relaxed because for once I do not feel stressed out, a kind of acceptance of situations at the moment have settled on me. Its not that I dont care I do, but whatever will be, wlll be. I can still work on the situations and not get stressed out by them.
Excited because in just a few hours my team will kick off in the FA cup final, takeing an early day from work and have some friends and clients coming round to watch the match. Come on West Ham!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am in a good place today. Well until WHU lose anyway lol.

A couple of things, firstly check out Pip Wilsons Blog, the link is over there>>>>>>>>>>>
Its a good read.

Secondly, if you have an emachine 210, please can you let me know if you have had any problems with power supply/motherboard, as there seems to be an amazing amount of them this month that have blown power supplys and popped motherboards as a result.

Thirdly, Be Well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home