Sunday, April 23, 2006

April 23rd St Georges day

The game's afoot: Follow your spirit, and upon this charge Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

How is everyone?

Today has been a good day for me, firstly my man won the Grand Prix, secondly my team won there semi final and WHU is now going to erm cardiff to face the reds in the final of the FA cup. More important than this, we have a place in Europe next year. Still A good day, and on St Georges day too!!

There was a sad note today tho, my boy smashed his radio control plane :( It is only 3 days old but he destroyed the wing and fusealage and a propellor as well. Dont think landing sideways is a good idea. Still could be worse.

So today is short and sweet, a good day and I dont want to get into introspection tooooooo much because I am happy.

Take care.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home