Sunday, April 09, 2006

April 9th

How is everyone? it has gone very quiet in my comments (HINT). I am ok, still struggeling through. Very tired at the moment, infact almost exhausted i guess. I am not sleeping well again. I am down as well at the moment. The two seem to go hand in hand.I am stopping smoking on the 14th of this month as well. No paticuar reason other than I want to, so that should be a fun time.
In all fairness I have stopped before for a couple of years and that was not hard to do. If I make my mind up I just stop. No withdrawl, no nothing. Now caffeine, thats a different story. When I drop my caffeine levels I get headaches and nausea, pleasent huh?
So hows life? it is ok. I am working hard, too hard and the business is surviving, but not paying much of a wage. It is only half way through its second year, but if it has not made much of an improvement in the next 6 months i think we will have to wind it down somewhat. It is a shame, I do enjoy working for myself, however I do not find it as satisfying as before, and I still get this nagging feeling that I want to be helping others rather than fixing pc's.
So there you go, not very deep or forth coming but I am at a loss as to what to say.

Hope you are all well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mavmaramis said...

The universe puts us in places where we can learn. They are never easy places, but they are right.

10:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home