Monday, May 08, 2006

May 8th

Hello all, sorry been a while. Stress levels are high at the moment, can feel myself slipping. Business is struggeling, and looks like it is going down. Still challenges are what life is about. Takes up a lot fo my time. Possibility we might lose our holiday and deposits, wonderful. On a happier note, was Judes birthday this week, it was a wonderful couple of days, enjoying good company and good food. Judes enjoyed it, which is all that matters. (I enjoyed it too).
Looking forward to the FA cup final, my team will probably not win, but I have hope. UP the Hammers!!!!!.

Will be back soon

Hope all is well in cyber land

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey we always seem to miss each other so just thought I would pop in and say hi things are ok and as always thinking of you my dear friend
ellers
xx

10:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

3:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home