Friday, May 12, 2006

May 12th

Well, it is 9:02 in the morning and although I have sat here for 30 mins I have done no work. You know what? I don't care today either LOL. Not in a bad way, but in a good way. My son has a hospital appointment (nothing too serious), I have just sent an email to an old friend discussing the merits of men admitting they love each other and have spent 20 mins reading other peoples blogs.

Life could be very much worse.

I could live in a world where a megalomaniac ruled through terror and the threat of force, where we polluted our world to such a degree that the only way to fix it would be for mother nature to claim the world back and destroy the human race, or where the rich oppressed the poor. Thankfully tho we have America and George Bush to save us.........................

(A brief note for the 47% that voted for him, that's sarcasm)

Right, well, how am I? I am good.

And I am not mentioning anything about 11 year olds getting pregnant, I will save that one for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home