Monday, March 24, 2008

Mothers Birthday

Hi Folks, How are you all? Am I talking to myself these days? I feel like it to be honest..... Well today is my mothers birthday, and to be fair I wanted to be with her. However life had other ideas, she missed my birthday because my Grandfather was ill, they had driven 300 miloes to come spend it with me then had to go back, it was a crushing blow for all of us, it sounds stupid I know but its the little things that I have a hard time coping with.
So this weekend was a double whammy, depressed, there is a term I havent used for a while, yet I am. If I dont shake this off by the weekend I will go see the Dr and see what happens. I think a brief moment on the pills may be worthwhile, just to help me through this.....
The good news is I am not self harming...... tho because of a small op on my eyes I havent trained in 10 days, so maybe that is it??? Perhaps when I start training next week everything will fall back into place, perhaps not....... Time will tell.........
Anyhow, apart from the depression I am well, the op on the eyes went well and I can now see without glasses!!!! So that is good....... Means I can fight better :-) Recovery is going ok have a follow up apointment on Wednesday.....

Anyhow, I have to dash, check out my other blog :)

Stay safe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home