Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And here we go again.....

Ok long story short... I was an idiot, caused untold pain to a few individuals who to be fair didnt deserve it. Upshot was, Monday I went to work had a breakdown ended up at Dr's. Dr spent 20 minutes talking to me then went out to make a call, next thing I am at hospital.. Psychiatric people came to see me, briefly, sent me home (told me not to be on my own... thats ironic) and told to come back Wednesday morning at 10am for psych assessment... like I have never been through one of those before...

Im not harming, or suicidal, tho if I said I hadnt thought of either I would be lieing. The general consensus of opinion is that I have had another 'episode' and that I will be fine... well I am not fine, I am fed up with living my life the way I do so I have started looking for answers...

One of the things a lot of people (both professionals and friends) have mentioned is Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). Having now read through countless sites and information about it, I think they are probably right...

So guess, what? Here starts yet another journey....

Oh and by the way the mental health care in Stockport PCT still sucks lol.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A thousand words can't bring you back
I know because ive tried,
Neither will a thousand tears,
I know because ive cried,
I often lie awake at night
when the world is fast asleep,
i take a walk down memry lane
with tears upon my cheeks,
You left behide a broken heart
And happy memories too,
But i never wanted memories
I only wanted you.

k xxx

3:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home